วันอังคารที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2560

News 10/06/60

Horoyoi Sakaba รอบปฐมทัศน์



[Movie .com News] popular longevity television program " Yoshida such was the fame tavern wandering Symbol of" "the tavern poet" Yoshida such movie that played a screen debut, " Yoshida class of" Tonight, in a tipsy tavern "" is On June 10, it was released at Tokyo · Kadokawa Cinema Shinjuku. Yoshida attended the "Tipsy" drinking party talk show "at the same place with Director Atsushi Ito , Maiden Matsumoto , director Naoki Naga taking a megaphone . We celebrated celebrations, opened mirrors and celebrated the release of the movie.



Bottle beer, bottle opener, snacks were distributed to audiences at the time of the visit, the inside of the pub was completely izakaya mood. When Yoshida appeared from the center of the audience with a jockey hand, "rushing" asked for a handshake, high touch, and a toast rushed. And as I got up to the stage and finished greeting Yoshida 's muggy was empty as soon as possible. When the moderator says, "Classics, pitch is not quick?", He says, "The best thing to wake up is alcohol," "It is the most drunkard before you get drunk" He is in a good mood.



This work is an omnibus work composed of three stories describing human patterns set in a pub, "Izakaya chance" "Dotsubo bar" "Furusato bara Tosakko". Yoshida seems to have demonstrated his primary role as a drunkard even in shooting, and Nagao said about the scene from which sake comes out "At the beginning I was making myself water and oolong tea, (Yoshida) I immediately took it and said, "Please do it genuine." It seems strange that it was a fake item. Ito said, "Normally it is impossible, it is impossible to play," he said, but his eyes were rounded out, Yoshida said, "Because it's almost a drinking job, I guess it's almost impossible to drink. I'm drinking while I'm drinking, "he said.



In the topic of "an unusual event about sake", Ito said, "When I went to Nagano Prefecture by filming a movie, there was not any place I could drink delicious rice and alcohol near the hotel I stayed in. (Introduced ) There was a regular person at the store, when I noticed it became good friends. "" I stayed at the hotel for about 20 nights, but (on Nagano stay), on the last day, the shopkeeper "I'm coming 16 times." 20 nights Inside, I had been 16 times (laugh) "and show off a surprising episode. Yoshida also said, "I also liked the shop very much.When I entered the store, I said," This is a good shop, I wonder if you can do it on the program "," I was doing it here last time. "When I confessed," The place was very lol.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น :

แสดงความคิดเห็น