วันพุธที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2560

News 09/04/60

ในเวลานั้นผมอยากเป็นนักฟุตบอล



Atsushi Ito "At that time I wanted to be a soccer player seriously"


An encounter with a person who influenced himself now, an event that became a turning point, things, a place. Looking back on ourselves who changed and changed on that occasion. Before & After by Ito Atsushi.
Photos: Tomoaki Okuyama
Interview & Text: Maki Miura
Edit: Saori Asaka
── Atsushi Ito who is acting elite lawyer · Kaichihara Shinichi in the drama "Great Poor". The figure fighting evil is impressive to support Single Mother Nanakusa Yuzuko (Koyuki) who got no sentence.
"Kakihara is a super lawyer, a president of a law firm with more than 10 billion a year sales, which is a tremendous rich man but a superior justice feeling than a rich feeling of his nose. In a world that wants to correct a mistake I would like to make it into my mind.When I am as rich as this, I do not care even if I move with a luxury car with a driver, but Kakihara is not that type.What feelings move toward the reality in front of my eyes, I want to draw something solidly. "
── Yukihara is a high school classmate for Kakihara, like a goddess whom he admired. It seems that I caught fire again with love once I met at the reunion for the first time in about 20 years, where did you attract?
"I think that admiration and positive thought swelled very much before meeting with a person who thought it was nice for 20 years, so I think the time that I could not meet strengthened the thought of Yukocho in Kakihara Kakihara is working hard all the time after graduating.If there is an opportunity to contact other women in the meantime, I do not think that my thoughts will be born.The thought for Yuzuko in high school days, With the passing of years, it has increased by 5 times and 10 times, and now it leads to it "
── I feel excited about the future of love with Yuzuko.
"I think that it is going a nice feeling little by little.While it approaches Yuzuko, it repeats to go away (haha) Kakihara has never had a relationship with a woman before, from a favorite person Valentine I can not have a chocolate, but surely there will be those who are also the reality, the president of a large company, please enjoy the way they love each other greatly. "
── What kind of actress is Mr. Koyuki?
"It is wonderful, it is nice to say things and it is strong, since it is actually the mother of three children, I feel the strength very well, yet it is beautiful.You can see the people in the site properly and can also be attentive The personality is perfect for women who go home, I am making rice and doing the laundry.It seems that I will get up at 5 o'clock every morning even during the location even during sleep, and sleeping time is also slight. When you hear "Line, when do you learn?" When you hear "In the gap" During the shooting, read the script also during the adjustment time of the camera and lighting between the test and the production, do not waste a moment I have never seen such a person so far, and such place is perfect. "
It exactly overlaps with Yuzuko.
"Yuzuko is truly driven down without a sentence but the figure that works hard there is full of persuasive power.The conversation with the children also suggests the dialogue Mr. Koizumi thought from the mother's point of view You will lead this drama better. "
── The children of Yuzuko are also cute. I heard that Mr Ito is from a child role, do you remember the child age.
"I do not remember it, but I do not hear anything at school girls' dramas, I remember being extremely angry about assistant director Mr. Oh no, no tears in the crying scene, scary staff (Laugh) Because the current children are professional, they are good girls, and when we cry we shed tears and play a play I was wrong (laugh) "
── When was the time when the actor was conscious of work?
"When I starred in the movie" Tower Tower Musashino Line "at Small 6, I stayed away from my parent in a house in Saitama for a month and camped with a staff member.It was the first time I lived apart from my parents for so long, , I was very angry at the director and I felt that I was working while I was a child.I was playing soccer with Chiba's Funabashi and I wanted to be a soccer player seriously at that time.In junior high school club activities In the summer tournament in middle 3, I suffered a loss at battle and the football fever got somewhat cold.The manager of the theater company he quit, at that timing, said, "A good audition story Although I was not interested so much, I was strongly encouraged and accepted the movie "Independent Boys Choir" It was accepted by that, when I was a high 1, at the abandoned school in the mountain in Gumma again Camp life. I was reminded of "towers Musashino Line" at that time. Really to feel rewarding to play, professionalism began to grow. So, I wanted to work hard as an actor. "
── Then the actor's way straight line?
"No, I thought that there might be something different work and encounter, I went on to university, I also wanted to be a student for as long as possible, I was worried whether I could still be with one actor, I was also encouraged by my parents Although I decided to quit the college after retirement, I can not graduate personally, but I appeared in the drama "train man" in my university, at the same time there was a shooting of the big drama "Yoshitsune" In the midst of late exam, the filming of the drama "Journey to the West" came in. In the form of a wild boar pigeon, I studied in the student room of the studio and studied and managed somehow got over it "
─ ─ It worked hard on her compatibility with her studies.
"I think ordinary people will step up one step at a time ... small, medium, high ... and going out into society and flinging as a man of society In my case I started to work from a young age and after my student life is over I am not going to the next step, so I thought again I must do my best not to make any excuses after graduating from college. "
── Now you have no hesitation?
"I do not have any elements to get lost anymore ... Because there is nothing else I can do (laugh) I'm not confident when asked if I can act as an actor, but I want to do my best to get the job done.It is the chance to do this work now , When I was 3 years old, grandma brought a flyer of the theater that was included in the newspaper's folding advertisement.When I heard that I want to watch TV, I love TV, "Yeah, It seems he answered, so I entered the theater company So, if I was born again, I think that I will become an actor surely if I am another girl (lol) I do not know if I will choose an actor from myself, It's a very attractive job, so maybe I want to do it if I have a chance. "

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น :

แสดงความคิดเห็น